About this puja
- Even in its most basic form Mangal (Mars) planet depicts energy, motivation, will-power, self-confidence and ego. It is related to Tuesday and is usually considered as a very angry and furious planet.
- Even in the Hindu marriage system, the Mangal Dosh is seen as a cause of many major problems in the married and homely life.
Its fury may affect and destroy:
- Ego and Self-confidence.
- Will power, energy and motivation in life.
- Inflammatory ailments, diseases, burns and other hazardous conditions.
- Skin diseases.
- The understanding of right and wrong.
- Fortitude of strength.
- Upheld or sour marriage.
Why should you do this puja?
The puja is mainly to appease the furious planet and position it at peace in the Navgrahas. The devotee must opt for Mangal Puja not only to eliminate Mangal dosha or observe smoothness during Mangal Mahadasha from in one’s planetary cycle but also to reap the following benefits:
This puja also provides remedies over:
- With held motivation to achieve something big.
- Cures Skin diseases.
- Clarifies the conscience mind and soul.
- Eases the married life.
- Peace in homely affairs.
- Takes off the Mangal Dosh.
- Counters the effect of Kuja Dosh.
- Helps liberate one of debt, and so on.